Thursday, October 30, 2008

Chefabella in 'da house!


This is Chefabella, she is cuter than Rachael Ray and she is cooking up a Thanksgiving feast.
I made eight of these cards for an employee card swap at Archivers. I love using Bellas for this card swap because they make my cards unique, and everyone always wonders which Bella I will use each month. November is an easy one...Chefabella is a shoe in ( Thanks Mary for the images, they came in handy).
Recipe for this card:
Chefabella Image
DP from DCWV Archivers Calendar Stack 2008, Copic Markers, leaf confetti, ribbon from my stash. MMMMM, she is making me hungry!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leane, I think your card is great...love your fall colors. I just thought I should let you know I would be more than willing to comment on your blog every day if you made me one of those totally awesome Bella Tin boxes with all of the dividers in it to hold my stamped images :)
Cheri

Danni said...

Cute card! I like the little leaves!

stampingtink said...

Very cute! I love this bella. You can use her all year long. But she's especially great during Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love the layout. :)

Debby said...

Very nice. Everything fits perfectly.

Card Creations said...

What a great "Turkey Day" card. The colors are great. TFS.

Ramsey said...

so cute! It looks so Thanksgiving-ish! YUM!

Cris said...

Leane
She is adorable.I love the colors.
Cris

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I love it!!

Hulachickabella said...

Very classy!! I love your colors! Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday...food...lots of food...and then desert! Enough said! hehe

www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com

Mel =)

Kimmie said...

Great card... I LOVE that paper.

Meli Palmer said...

Love it!!! Great card for Turkey Day.

Chrissy D said...

Leane- This is sooo festive! Great cute card ! TFS!