Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged again...5's this time!

I was tagged again by Gretchen over at ChiChiboulie. I was also tagged in another (non blogging) group I belong to so I am answering both tags here. Since most of my blog world friends have already had the 7 things about you tag I am using the other one to change it up and get to know a bit more about my blogging friends. The rules are basically the same but this one is in fives.

Here's how it works...
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Answer the five sets of five (these are easy)
3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the 5 sets of five...

Things you love...
1. Sleeping in
2. Having time to create
3. The smell after it rains
4. Babies
5. Happy Mail

Things you don't love...
1. Traffic
2. Bills
3. Rude people
4. Coffee
5. Mangos

Songs on your iPod/Playlist
1. Troublemaker - Wheezer
2. Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
3. Americal Girl- Carrie Underwood
4. Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
5. Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen

Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate
2. Chicken Enchiladas
3. Diet Coke
4. Shrimp
5. Guacamole

People you are tagging...
1.Ramsey
2. Carri D
3. Melanie
4. Jacquie
5. Danette

Have fun ladies!

1 comment:

Hulachickabella said...

Oooh...how fun!! Thanks for including me!!

www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com

Mel =)