Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some Bella Cards




I have not had a lot of time to post lately but I did want to post these Bella cards I have been working on lately.


This first one is using one of my new favorite paper lines... Fancy Pants. The BG paper is so pretty and the dotted paper behind the bella image is on the back side! I also used a transparency with bright colored swirls, flowers and glitter that is from the same line on this card. I am lovin the new transparencies and they come lots of designs in 12 x 12 too for scrapbook pages!



For this one I just love this sentiment with Imeladbella. If any of you were in Katie's color your own bella swap then you may have already seen me use this combo. What girl would not want to be spoiled like this!


Anyway, I used my cuttlebug on the red BG paper and the brown is a scrap of Basic Grey. I colored this one with watercolor pencils and blender pens.

The last one for I did for the Bella Babe Challenge a while back where you were supposed to use pink, yellow and orange. I finished it in time but never got a chance to take a pic and upload it in time for the contest. Oh well, I still like the card. The DP is from the DCWV new Spring Glitter Stack. I used me new cuttlebug paisley embossing folder (yeah I found one!) on the yellow strip and then added some little flowers with rinestone centers. She too is colored with watercolor pencils and blender pens. Finally I finished her off with the SU word window and "enjoy life".

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Great cards!!! Hope you are feeling better.

Kim's Life said...

Beautiful work!!! Well done!