Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hot Diggity Dog!

A couple of weeks ago I spent a weekend at a scrapbooking retreat with a good friend and a couple of my cousins. I can't wait to go back...but I am getting ahead of myself (I post the results of my crafty weekend in a later post).


First there was the Hot Dog. When my friend mentioned that she wanted to stop for lunch on the way to the retreat I said, "sure", we gotta eat right?? Then she told me where she wanted to go...Coney Island. "Isn't that a BIT out of the way", I am thinking.


Little did I know that this little beauty sits right off HWY 285 just south of Bailey.



Yep, that is a hot dog shaped hot dog stand, who knew! We ventured inside to find this





We figure we're here and like they say , "When in Rome...". So we order foot long hot dogs with Ketchup, Mustard, Relish and Onions along with Fries and Onion Rings. We sit down and take a look at our surroundings inside THE DOG while we wait for our food.
Lots of vintage diner style decorations. Then they call our number and....


HOT DOG HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that looks delicious!! I am so jealous! Love the new banner!!! Did you do it?