Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've been tagged

So.... My new Bella Sistah Ramsey tagged me, so I'm it!
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok so you want to know a little bit about me:
1: I am a Stampaholic
2: I run a Harry Potter themed summer camp where we recreate Hogwarts for kids from3rd to 8th grades. Some people know me as Madam Hooch
3:I once won $1000 on a radio station by singing the theme from Armageddon "Opera Man" style...it's amazing the stupid things I will do for cash!
4: I am an only child and I have an only child.
5: I drive a convertible.
6: I just cut 5 inches off of my hair, and even though I was scared at first, I love it.
7: I am a sucker for chick flick, my all time fav is Pretty Woman

Here are my 7 picks:
1. YOU!!!- If you are reading this then you are tagged :)
2. Becca
3. Katie
4: Gretchen
5: Laura
6: Patsy
7: Katie S.

1 comment:

(tinxmagic) Laura said...

Leanne! I hate doing stuff like this!!! But since you picked me to tag I have played along... I just feel really sorry for the people that I have tagged because none of them know me! ha ha ah... I comment rarely but read their blogs regularly!
(You are one of my only "friends" that I know on the blogging world!)