Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Happy Mail Day

Today was a particularly hard day at work for me. I run the tech support department of a software company. This is our busiest time of year because the software we support processes 1099s and W2's. This causes the volume of calls to triple during January. Because I am the manager all of the unhappy clients get esacalated to me. Today I spent 3 hours on the phone with 5 different clients screaming at me. To make it worse all but one of them were totally unfounded in their attitudes because they had made dumb mistakes (wouldn't you think you would make sure the correct year was showing before printing W2's for 650 employees...I guess that is too much to ask). Anyway I came home feeling exausted and like I had been hit by a truck. My plan was to spend the evening on the couch trying to unwind. I decided to check the mail on my way in...and what wonderful surprises were waiting for me.



My Bellas have arrived!!!!! I just got the email that said they had shipped on the 18th so I was expecting to have to wait at least another week! Balloonabella, Bookwormabella, Sistahoodabellas, Cosmobella, Ipodabella, Cardbackabella, Curly Ewe and Bella's Dream House and a couple of sentiments have joined my Bella family!!!






As if that wasn't enough my Bella calendar from Tangii arrived today too!!! Wow girl, you did an amazing job putting these together and everyone's pages are amazing too! I can't wait to hang it in my craft room. And the icing on the cake is that I also got the cutest card full of "yummy" chocolate themed images from my Bella Sistah Patsy.



What an amazing way to turn around a rotten day! No couch for me tonight. I am off to play with my new Bellas!


1 comment:

Monica said...

Lucky Girl!! What a great thing to make a bad day better! Can't wait to see your creations with your new bellas! MWAH Sistah~